responsible for cleanroom environment quality, facility operation quality and equipment quality.
• set up cleanroom environment control mechanism and perform routine monitoring (t&h, particle, esd, amc and voc) to ensure cleanroom environment quality.
• establish facility quality system functions and maintain effective facility operation controls.
• drive continuous improvement for facility quality management system.
• establish and maintain effective equipment controls.
• drive equipment quality management and execution from tool release, maintenance and performance review.
• drive facility and equipment continuous improvement from all quality outputs (excursions, audits, kpi review etc.).
• bachelor degree or above. major in science or engineering related subject.
•5+ years of quality engineering/equipment/facility experience in semiconductor industry.(module ee or facility engineer with fab quality concept& knowledge can be considered)